Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Team Spirit


We got spirit, yes we do! We got spirit, how bout you?


Tress' look:



After yesterday, Tress decided to kick it back to comfy. She is rocking her team choir support. Power to the jazz hands!

Shirt: I am sporting our very fancy show choir shirts for this year...yes, I teach show choir. Pants: Adidas Shoes: Danskin


Casie's look:





Well, I am not sporty (as they say), so I had to think about this one. Then I remembered that if you asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up between the ages of say, birth-7yrs, I would have told you Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. And I loved the DCC of the 80's. So this is my homage. The blue, grey and white. I didn't have a star, but I do have a fabulous STARfish cocktail ring.

dress- thrifted
shoes- Chadwicks, Ebay
necklace- Newport News
ring- the mom-in-law

Chelsea's look:





"So busy today i wanna cry...that's ok, though, because my school is the best school in the land and I show school spirit every day with my Longhorn Burnt Orange purse and cell phone and office decor. I wore my boots today, purchased at Cavenders. Maybe one of Jillian's adorable children will flash a Hook 'em for me to complete my look!"


Chelsea 2's look:



"Go Bruins Go! Mixing blue and yellow is not a bad way to go. Teal sweater from Target, yellow dress (or skirt here) from Forever 21, white tights from Target, brown wedges from DSW! U-C-L-A Fight Fight Fight!"



Jilli's look:




"Gig 'em Aggies!"
"Also, wearing a scarf like this somehow reminds me of wearing school colors a la Harry Potter. I didn't have too many chances to wear winter clothes at A&M - my memories are more of sweltering hot games perched up on the top deck."

Kim's look:



"Okay, so the Indianapolis Colts are not doing so well this year, but they are still my team. Go Colts!!"

Bag by NFL, sweater by INC and blue pendant by Silpada

Wednesday challenge: Village People

No comments:

Post a Comment